Igniting Workplace Enthusiasm
 
  Print  

Results-Oriented Leadership

Only 20% of Employees feel that their company’s leaders are completely honest and show consistency between their words and actions. Don’t be one of the remaining 80%. Be a result-oriented leader!results-oriented1

Distrust in employees and low-performing teams impact your business productivity and image. The article, "Result-Oriented Leadership", discusses key principles and actions that build a corporate culture of trust, credibility, and respect within your team.
  • Trust- Demonstrate that you are honest, reliable and loyal manager, keep your promises.
  • Credibility- Engage, support, and guide your team. Encourage employees’ critical thinking and risk taking.
  • Respect- Show appreciation for their unique perspective and contribution.
  • Fill out the form below to get the article.

    Indicates Required Field
First Name     
Last Name     
Job Title     
Organization     
Country     
Phone Number     
Work Email     
Industry     
Don't miss out! Keep me up to date with email newsletters, tips, and special offers.     

3-Day Immersion Dale Carnegie Course
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

Akasaka 2-chome Annex #501, 2-19-8 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, - 107-0052, JP
P: +81 3 45205470

Follow us on

 
© 2016 Dale Carnegie & Associates, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
Website design and development by Americaneagle.com